I'm off to Venice!


29 days and counting till I embark on the experience of a lifetime. 
~
On the 25th of November I will depart from Auckland Airport and fly for an excruciating 27 hours and 22 minutes (I'm counting) to Venice, Italy. La Serenissima. As one of the two recipients for the Peggy Guggenheim Internship offered by the University of Auckland Art History Department, I will be living in Venice over the months of December and January, working for the world renowned Peggy Guggenheim Collection. This is truly a dream come true! 

I have started this blog as a place to document my internship through images, discussions, observations, and tips for anyone interested in applying in future for this internship. It will also serve as a diary filled with images, experiences, and encounters with Italy; its culture, people, food, and places. 

So, please join me :)

Ciao. 





0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

About

Twenty-something studying Art History and French ready to take on the world.




counter for blogspot